Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cruise traveller

Princess Cruises Luxury Beds

9 posts in this topic

I’ve just read online that Princess Cruises are introducing new Princess Luxury Beds to offer the most comfortable and rejuvenating sleep at sea. They are planning on rolling out these beds to every stateroom across the fleet by 2018 and have worked closely with Dr Michael Breurs ‘The Sleep Doctor’ to design the optimal mattress for guests.

Have you ever had a bad night’s sleep on board a Princess Cruise? If so, are you looking forward to the introduction of these new beds?

Hi  The beds on most cruise lines aren't bad but I can say the beds on my previous Princess cruises were just standard mattresses so an upgrade to a superior version is welcomed.  As a general rule the beds on the more expensive lines are of a higher quality and hence more restful.  Having just come just from a Fred Olsen on Balmoral I  hope that this company consider upgrading their mattresses in the near future, as they weren't most comfortable.

Just found out the great news that Emerald Princess's refit is complete so I look forward to my new comfy bed and trying the new gastro pub 'Salty Dog' and If I can puss to venture to it the gym has new equipment!

The beds on Royal and Regal Princess were fantastic. I am a really poor sleeper away from home and found these the most comfortable I have ever had.