Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest suespud

Merry Christmas to all ...hope its a good one.

40 posts in this topic

I am all done...cakes all delivered, trees all settled in.

Food orders placed.

I am off today for a weekend with my daughter to our apartment near Wetherby, spending the day in Harrogate on saturday." Bettys" for afternoon tea.

Pub for evening meal and sunday lunch before driving back home to get ready for a busy few days with family and friends.

post-174-0-97713500-1450429277_thumb.jpgpost-174-0-08283500-1450429315_thumb.jpgpost-174-0-08283500-1450429315_thumb.jpg

Food orders placed.

I am off today for a weekend with my daughter to our apartment near Wetherby, spending the day in Harrogate on saturday." Bettys" for afternoon tea.

Pub for evening meal and sunday lunch before driving back home to get ready for a busy few days with family and friends.

attachicon.gif image.jpg attachicon.gif image.jpgattachicon.gif image.jpg

only made one lot of cakes...not two..!!! lolol

TraceyA and nick1310 like this

Cakes look really good Suespud and the tree excellent.

Personally I am having difficulty believing that Christmas is only a few days away when I sit in my office looking out over a green garden topped with a blue sky and the mercury at 15c. Reminds me of when we used to spend time in Spain at this time of the year. 

In a little under 2 weeks it will be 2016 and with it comes another year of travel and adventure so wherever you all travel to, be safe, be happy and enjoy.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Tally, TraceyA, roseyroo and 5 others like this

Cakes look really good Suespud and the tree excellent. Personally I am having difficulty believing that Christmas is only a few days away when I sit in my office looking out over a green garden topped with a blue sky and the mercury at 15c. Reminds me of when we used to spend time in Spain at this time of the year. 

In a little under 2 weeks it will be 2016 and with it comes another year of travel and adventure so wherever you all all travel to, be safe, be happy and enjoy.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Thank you OWT,

I am sitting looking at the flowering Fuschias in my back garden.....hanging baskets in full bloom, better than it was all summer !!!

Wishing you all that is good.

Sue

Oldworldtraveller and TraceyA like this

I know how you feel OWT. I've just got back from New York on Tuesday. Packed coat hats scarf gloves, didnt wear any of them. Warm enough in just my jumper, only wore my scarf to ice skate in. It was so strange as i went the same time 3 years ago and it was freezing. Did'nt feel like Christmas at all. x

Jaguar, Well Done for getting in 1st!!

I have finished all my Christmas cooking now, cakes & mince pies done, and before anyone asks the sprouts have been on 3 weeks and are now a lovely grey colour (just like the old days). Shame I wont be around to try them as sunshine beckons!!

Oldworldtraveller and TraceyA like this

Food orders placed.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

You really are well ahead of us in the Xmas prep stakes.

We do have an excuse though. We didn't get back from our cruise till late Tuesday evening...

23830824695_daae05359e_z.jpg

Fortunately the ship was decorated though...

23804716906_6174cc4249_z.jpg

Maddie3 likes this

You really are well ahead of us in the Xmas prep stakes.

We do have an excuse though. We didn't get back from our cruise till late Tuesday evening...

23830824695_daae05359e_z.jpg

Fortunately the ship was decorated though...

23804716906_6174cc4249_z.jpg

Which ship Richard?