Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Broadsman

Anyone in St Petersburg on 28/29 MAY 2016?

6 posts in this topic

Hello  everyone,

I am looking to form a small group of 6 or 8 in total for a private tour with Dancing Bear Tours. This will be their 2 day  "see all SpB in 20 hours". I have been in touch with them and am most impressed so far.

My wife & I will be on P & O Aurora, but there are others ships there at the time and anyone is welcome to join us.  We are active 65 years + and non-smokers.. All the details are on the Dancing Bear web site.

Anyone interested in joining us please make contact asap.

Thank you

Welcome from me too….. I should check the visa requirements Broadsman. The reason I say this is that I believe that you have to apply for your own Visa if you are not doing the ships tours.

wheels36 likes this

Thanks for the replies and for the words of caution.

However, for anyone else looking, visas are organised by the tour companies, so no problems on that score.  Hoping there are couples out there who may like to tour with us.

Regards

Thanks for the replies and for the words of caution.

However, for anyone else looking, visas are organised by the tour companies, so no problems on that score.  Hoping there are couples out there who may like to tour with us.

Regards

Welcome!

You are correct that tour companies obtain group visas and the cost is built into the price quoted.  We toured with SPB, and had to send passport details well in advance, then they sent us an email to show when we left the ship proving that we were covered under their visa.  This does mean that you have to plan ahead and can't ask people you meet on board to join you.