Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

seawitch

Are NCL cruising from the UK in 2017?

9 posts in this topic

NCl Jade has some really interesting cruises from Southampton in 2017.  Seems to be mostly Northern Europe.   The Iceland cruise looks really interesting.

Nice to see a different brand offering an alternative concept out of the UK.

I didn't realise it was the Jade coming to the UK until recently. Just the other day I read an article on a huge refit they've done to the ship. It looked completely different to its former self. The atrium in particular has had a major refurb. Long gone are the in your face colour explosions. These have been replaced with a more cosmopolitan style decor. It certainly looked smart but my 2017 plans are filling up nicely already. 2018 is now on my radar.

I love NCL - we went on Spirit in January, great service, food, staff....can certainly recommend Cagney's, my other half had the 32oz Porterhouse steak....not for the faint hearted but the food was fantastic!