Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andreas1945

Can anyone give me info on cruising round Easter Island and Pitcairn with Cunard

5 posts in this topic

Hello, We are considering this same cruise but are concerned about what we can see on Easter Island cruising only.  Would you please share your experience, thanks!

We sailed around Easter Island last year on our World cruise. We needed binoculars to see the statues. I have (hopefully) posted some photos my husband took with a zoom lens which may give you an idea of what you will see.

post-3587-0-30984900-1476287644_thumb.jpg

post-3587-0-90023500-1476287733_thumb.jpg

post-3587-0-78469500-1476287785_thumb.jpg

Hi andreas 1945 As I said you will probably need binoculars to see the statues from the ship unless your ship will be a little closer than we were.  It would have been nice of course if we had been able to visit the island, but it was still enjoyable and it was an island I never thought I’d see.