Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mimosa

Check in times for Celebrity

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Celebrity have the rigid check in times at Southampton?  Or will we be able to get on the ship once check in opens?

Hope I'm not too late replying. We have been on Eclipse 4 times and never been questioned when turning up at about 11.00, and never had to queue more than a few minutes to start the boarding process. I don't know why but Celebrity are much quicker at getting people on board (eg 2 hours for Britannia, 20 minutes for Eclipse.)

Thanks Twomagpies, no you're not too late, we go in May.  Thats brilliant news as we are only on for a 2 night break away for our anniversary (without the kids biggrin.pngtongue.png ) so want to make the most of it.

But bad new about Britannia!  We're going on that in the Summer....with the kids.... Not looking forward to that wait with a 5 & 2 year old in towhuh.png

Update to my previous reply - we have just received our documents for our next trip (10th May, the one aft yours ?). They have told us the the check in is 11.00 to 3.30

Update to my previous reply - we have just received our documents for our next trip (10th May, the one aft yours ?). They have told us the the check in is 11.00 to 3.30

Hi Twomagpies,

Are you sure it's not 11.00 to 15.00 (not 15.30)?

DavidH