Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sinbad10

Queens Grill staterooms on QE

5 posts in this topic

Anybody have any experience of staterooms Q4,5 and 6 on Queen Elizabeth. Total new experience for us so any advice would be welcome. Many thanks in advance.

Anybody have any experience of staterooms Q4,5 and 6 on Queen Elizabeth. Total new experience for us so any advice would be welcome. Many thanks in advance.

Yes.

Hi Sinbad 

We have had experience of both Q3 and Q4 suites on Queen Elizabeth and very nice they are too smile.png  we haven't been in a Q5 or Q6 but I believe they are very similar, basically the only difference is where they are situated.

Being in Queens Grill does offer the freedom to dine when you want, if you prefer a table for two they will nearly always accommodate you, there is also an A la Carte menu in addition to the daily Table D'hote menu in fact you are able to order literally anything if you request it although this may require you to order the day before.

As well as the wonderful food you will experience as I said the suites are very nice and quite spacious with huge balconies, as a suite guest you will enjoy a fully stocked fridge of beers/soft drinks/mixers and water which will be replenished daily in addition to this you also have the choice of two bottles of spirits ( assuming it is double occupancy if not just the one I'm afraid but they are replenished when empty ) if you prefer you can opt for wine which again will be replenished frequently.

Beautiful bathrooms with a jacuzzi bath ( I don't know if Q5 and Q6 have these ) a separate shower cubicle with a 'door' no clingy shower curtains with Cunard, lots of storage space and a walk in wardrobe ( although quite small compared to the ones on QM2 ) 

I could go on and on about the delights of Queens Grill but I don't wish to bore you so anything specific you would like to know ask away and I will help if I can. 

Oldworldtraveller likes this

Hi Sinbad 

We have had experience of both Q3 and Q4 suites on Queen Elizabeth and very nice they are too smile.png  we haven't been in a Q5 or Q6 but I believe they are very similar, basically the only difference is where they are situated.

Being in Queens Grill does offer the freedom to dine when you want, if you prefer a table for two they will nearly always accommodate you, there is also an A la Carte menu in addition to the daily Table D'hote menu in fact you are able to order literally anything if you request it although this may require you to order the day before.

As well as the wonderful food you will experience as I said the suites are very nice and quite spacious with huge balconies, as a suite guest you will enjoy a fully stocked fridge of beers/soft drinks/mixers and water which will be replenished daily in addition to this you also have the choice of two bottles of spirits ( assuming it is double occupancy if not just the one I'm afraid but they are replenished when empty ) if you prefer you can opt for wine which again will be replenished frequently.

Beautiful bathrooms with a jacuzzi bath ( I don't know if Q5 and Q6 have these ) a separate shower cubicle with a 'door' no clingy shower curtains with Cunard, lots of storage space and a walk in wardrobe ( although quite small compared to the ones on QM2 ) 

I could go on and on about the delights of Queens Grill but I don't wish to bore you so anything specific you would like to know ask away and I will help if I can. 

Thank you for your very informative response full of very useful information if I think of any further questions I will be in touch and hope you can help. Many thanks.