Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulbrotherbob

Into The Blue Photo Competition

40 posts in this topic

How do you upload a photo?

When you go to post something, after selecting Reply or the "quote" Reply directly to this post tab, select the More reply options tab, down the bottom of the page you will see Attach Files box appear, Chose the file, let it load then Attach file and then select the add reply to post.

post-2910-0-91182000-1459192264_thumb.png

Would you believe it, if you click on the photos they come up in full screen…… derrrrr

I still don't know how to multi quote though !

Can anyone advise - is it better to post pictures from my computer rather than ipad as this last one of mine is not as good as the original.

Not sure I am a one post wonder, Terminator. Lol

Not you obviously but one sniff of a prize and you almost get trampled in the rush..

If Bolsover had any savvy they would have made a ten posts on the forum before you can enter rule.

I looked at the members list a few days ago. .pages and pages of names all with a zero after them.

The forum may have thousands of registered members but only a few keep it alive and I personally think it's a shame.

What can be done about it? If I knew that I'd be on the admin team.

Will these entrants to this comp stay around? I very much doubt it as they must already be Bolsover customers to receive the magazine and haven't bothered the forum until today.

Just my twopennyworth

HLM and wheels36 like this

Not you obviously but one sniff of a prize and you almost get trampled in the rush..

If Bolsover had any savvy they would have made a ten posts on the forum before you can enter rule.

I looked at the members list a few days ago. .pages and pages of names all with a zero after them.

The forum may have thousands of registered members but only a few keep it alive and I personally think it's a shame.

Will these entrants to this comp stay around? I very much doubt it as they must already be Bolsover customers to receive the magazine and haven't bothered the forum until today.

Just my twopennyworth

I don't  think you have to be a customer to receive the Magazine, Just sign up to receive the mailings by post. But I could be wrong, The Page for signing up does not confirm that you have to have had a booking to receive the mag. just says  " Once you book, our system will ensure you are only sent selected information until you are ready to travel again."

http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/join-the-club/

Suetoo and Terminator like this

Just my twopennyworth

Whilst walking through The Britannia Restaurant on QM2 Late one morning I came across a Chefs meeting, Obviously others were still watching the stoves for Lunch ! 

post-2910-0-79608700-1459239176_thumb.jpg

Just my twopennyworth

Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan!

There's actually no wonder people don't bother with this forum!

Admin/Bolsover try to do something to encourage engagement on the forum and from what I can see Facebook too and it gets poo pooed!

BORE OFF!!!!!

Just my twopennyworth

Terminator likes this

Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan!

There's actually no wonder people don't bother with this forum!

Admin/Bolsover try to do something to encourage engagement on the forum and from what I can see Facebook too and it gets poo pooed!

BORE OFF!!!!!

Just my twopennyworth

Calm down dear..it's just an opinion...free speech and all that old bean...wink.png biggrin.png . 

J-Dog likes this