Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bolsover Cruise Club

Into The Blue – Cruise Photo Competition

126 posts in this topic

We have received a few queries regarding our competition recently advertised in the latest edition of Into The Blue - if you don't receive our magazine you can request it here - http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/join-the-club/.

The competition allows you the chance to win a Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera worth £279. All you need to do is send us your best travel photo (you must have taken the photo yourself) in the following ways:

Facebook

- Upload your photo to our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/BolsoverCruiseClub

Forum

- Upload your picture within a new topic - http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/forum/category/224-general-cruise-chat-advice/

- Upload your picture to the photo gallery - http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/forum/gallery/

- Alternatively you can post them under this thread

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

So presumably the object of the competition is to get more people posting photos, now the Solent Richard contribution has ceased.

Good morning wheels36, our photo competition was launched in our latest edition of Into the Blue magazine which was issued on 7 March, so no it has no relevance to Solent Richard.

Thanks, Admin

vamp23 and Furby like this

Just as well Richard isn't here any more..there would only be one winner. although I suppose there's nothing to stop him entering through Facebook.

How embarrassing would that be if he won...biggrin.png biggrin.png

Captain Kidd II likes this

I was just wondering if there were any rules regarding how many photos can be submitted? I know it doesn't say anywhere that you can only submit one photo but I thought it best to check first rather than just posting a few!

I was just wondering if there were any rules regarding how many photos can be submitted? I know it doesn't say anywhere that you can only submit one photo but I thought it best to check first rather than just posting a few!

Hi hayleycattell,

No there are no rules on how many photos can be submitted, the more you post, the more chances you have of winning! Good luck...

Thanks

Admin

hayleycattell likes this

Hi hayleycattell,

No there are no rules on how many photos can be submitted, the more you post, the more chances you have of winning! Good luck...

Thanks

Admin

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly! About to go rummage through old folders of holiday photos now...

Hi

Please can you advise if the photos can have been taken at anytime ( ie not just from this or last year) ?

Many thanks

Sue

I posted 3 photos on the other thread- did I get it wrong?

Hi Tumbling, no that's absolutely fine, anywhere on our forum or facebook page. We just set up a specific thread in case people were searching for where to post them,

Thanks, and good luck!