Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barry B

First time poster on the forum

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just joined the forum today. Booked with Bolsover a few times and then noticed this forum so thought I would sign up and give it a go.

My wife and I have done 8 cruises in total with a variety of cruise lines including P&O, Princess, Celebrity, and Regent. Looking forward to seeing what the forum has to offer.

We're actually off on our next cruise very soon, just a few days in fact. About to go away with Celebrity again, this time on the Equinox, which will be the first time we've sailed aboard this ship. We've cruised on Solstice Class ships before however so should be familiar surroundings.

Looking forward to this cruise in particular however as it will be to celebrate our wedding anniversary. With that in mind we decided to push the boat out a bit and booked Celebrity's jet set sail. Cannot wait to get going now especially flying from a private departure lounge, should be very nice, I'm hoping so anyway!

I'll be sure to let you all know how I get on when I return.

Barry

DavidH and blondie like this

Welcome to the forum, Barry. I wish you a wonderful cruise and a happy anniversay. I will look forward to hearing about how your cruise went. Like you, I am off in a couple of weeks.

welcome to the forum Barry. Good to have you on board!

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and I'll be very interested to read how you got on with jet set sail on your return. It looks a luxurious service so it'll be interesting to see if you feel you got value for money from it.

Welcome to the forum Barry! I hope you have a great time on your Celebrity Cruise and I'm looking forward to reading what you've got to say when you're back.