Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

maxbranning87

Finally booked our first cruise aboard Regent's Navigator of the Seas

12 posts in this topic

So, my wife and I have finally booked our Cruise, and we have gone of the Navigator of the Seas on Regent. As this is our first time and never cruised before, we travelled up to Bolsover Cruise Club to book this and what we could not fault them at all. We saw a lovely young lady, who was extremely knowledgeable and got very excited about our first cruise.

We have booked the following if anyone else is on this sailing?

http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/sailing/regent-seven-seas-cruises/seven-seas-navigator/12/13-11-2017/cruise-only/

Lovely cruise you've got yourself booked there, I hope you and your wife have a lovely time. The cuisine on board the Regent ships looks exquisite and I'd love to dine in Prime 7 if I was ever to sail with this cruise line. 

Great choice for your first cruise, you'll have to let us all know how it goes. I wonder if there are any forum members on here who have cruised with Regent who may be able to help give you some advice on what to expect, where to dine and what to try?

We will be cruising on RSSC Navigator on 26th Aug. This will be our first cruise with them so will be looking forward to hearing your views. You didn't actually include what your sailing date was, but I assume it is imminent.

We have cruised with many of the 'mainstream' lines previously, however last year we took a Med cruise with Windstar. That was very special and we hope that Regent can live up to the Windstar experience.

Have a good cruise.

Completed our first cruise with Regent on board the Navigator, Rome to Athens.  Over all we have to admit disappointment. The ship is good and the staterooms fine but: 

Lunch time food is poor whether by the pool or on the terrace. I have eaten better on Ocean/Pacific Princess. The deck space on sea days is very limited, one guest counted 130 sun beds for 460 passengers. If a little shade is sought it again is very limited as seating is only available on the sun deck and non on the lower covered deck space.

The main dinning room and Prime 7 are of good standard and the wines offered of reasonable quality. We have booked Oceania next but feel our previous cruise on Windstar has raised the bar so high that others will fail to provide the same quality and value for money. We will see!!