Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mimosa

1st Time Celebrity Cruiser

10 posts in this topic

We've just come back from our first Celebrity cruise & I must say I am now a massive fan!  The food was excellent, the ship is beautifully designed & the words "modern luxury" certainly ring true on their ships

WAVES likes this

Could not agree with you more Mimosa. I love Celebrity Cruises. I've been hooked ever since I first sailed with them. I love the designs of the Solstice Class and have returned time and time again with them. I find the dining choices to be some of the best I've experienced at sea and would recommend the cruise line on the whole to anyone. 

It's great that you had such a lovely time. Which ship do you sail on?

Mimosa likes this

We were on the Eclipse.  Checked in at 11am, on the ship enjoying ourselves by 11.20.  Noth bothered that we couldn't get in the cabin as we could make the most of the other facilities.  The buffet was the cleanest & freshest I'd ever seen.  Constantly replenished & didn't look stale or stagnant.  Loved the fresh Sushi!

Glad to hear that your first Celebrity Cruise was a success. I would love to sail on Celebrity Cruises one day, the ships look amazing as does the food. Did you watch any of the theatre shows?

Mimosa likes this

Unfortunatly not.  They clashed with dinner reservations we'd made.  We did see a short performance they put on in the atrium which looked & sounded really good.  The choice of music around the whole ship was brilliant.  Acoustic duos were popping up all over the place lol.  A great "party" band to dance to, a pianist, a brilliant DJ who kept the dance floor full with all ages of guests.  Best bit was dancing the night away in the atrium.  We had a cabin near the mid ship lifts but NEVER heard any noise

really glad you had a good time mimosa! the eclipse is a lovely ship. Ive seen her in Southampton but not sailed on her yet, she is on my list though smile.png

She's been on my list FOREVER! I was so excited this weekend to finally step on her....glass of champers handed over as we walked in the atrium & welcomed onboard by various crew members.  Looking to book again for next year but take our kids & parents with us too.

hi, I think Celebrity are brilliant, only been on Eclipse, really loved the speciality restaurants although the main dining room was excellent too, can't wait to go again