Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fazzer1960

Last Minute deals?

2 posts in this topic

Hi there I work in education so have quite a few weeks to choose when to go on our cruise? We usually go either July or August, We have cruised 6 times now and loved every one of them, my question is, is there a website that you can bid on or book for last Minute deals? Many thanks x

Hi Fazzer, firstly welcome to the forum.

If you find the answer to your question then please do let me know as I am confined to school holidays due to my wife's employment. As everyone is aware, prices skyrocket for these times of the year so I'd be very interested to see replies to this.

I'm not aware of any myself, I've always just used the method of shopping around to see what there is. I usually find that most agents/operators are similarly priced though, hence my appreciation of Bolsover Cruise Club, which led me to join this forum in the first place. I've booked with them for a while now. Price seems to be similar wherever I go but I like the service I get from Bolsover.

If you find anything however, I'd be very open to trying it  smile.png