Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dst87

MSC Splendida - Any tips?

5 posts in this topic

Hello folks!  Long time no see.

I've just booked a Yacht Club Deluxe Suite on MSC Splendida this September.  I'm curious to know any hints, tips or tricks that might be useful on MSC!

Any favourite drinks?  Any Yacht Club experiences?  Would love to hear all about it, and of course my review will follow in September :)

Thanks to Yvonne at Bolsover Cruise Club for helping with the booking.

sammy sun likes this

Welcome back to the forum smile.png

I cannot claim to have any knowledge of MSC Cruises but I look forward to reading your review upon your return. I have actively followed MSC recently as I've found their ships and on board features to be quite attractive. They seem to be gaining quite a following in the UK now so I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I hope you have a lovely cruise.

What was it that tempted you towards MSC?

I'll try anything once, and this cruise had dates and length that suited us for a break late in the year.  Plus I'm interested in the ship-in-a-ship concept so the Yacht Club has been on my to-do list for a while.