Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAVES

Azamara to Seabourn?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

After sailing on Azamara in November 2015 we defiantly got a taste for the 6* cruise lines. How do Azamara compare to Seabourn? We have seen a few cruises we like on both brands but just wondering which one is best to go on? Has anyone got any advice for either company?

Thanks x

Hi   It's been a few years since I sailed with Seabourn and that was on one of their smaller ships.  The service was excellent as was the food.  Nothing was too much trouble for the wait staff including baking dishes off menu if you requested them in advance.  The entertainment was limited although the evening shows did pass on an enjoyable hour.   They were more inclusive in that the wines, spirits were all of a higher grade than that offered in the "free" package with Azamara.  As you have sailed with Azamara you will know that the food presented in very good as is the service, but the cabins are on the small size which isn't the case with Seabourn.  You can't fault the cruise experience with Seabourn but I do prefer the 6 star cruising experience with both Crystal and Silversea but others may disagree.  However, I do consider Azamara to be the best value cruise experience for the money.  If you require any specific information I will try to answer your queries.

WAVES likes this

Like you Land Ahoy I too have tried both Seabourn & Crystal and I must admit to preferring the latter, I've not had the pleasure of trying Azamara as yet but maybe in the future