Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TB1

Azura A752

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I've just booked Penthouse Suite A752 on Azura.  After booking curiosity led me to look for extra photos online.  Those I've seen make the cabin look a bit dingy & grim, even those on the P&O site, where I've found a couple that are specifically of the 2 x penthouse suite on the ship.  The general 'suite' photos on the site look great; bright & cheery, albeit with less floor space than I imagine we'll be getting.  Those for A752 make everything look overwhelmingly mustard & vaguely depressing.

We've really pushed the boat out (so to speak) on this cruise.  Windows & extra space are important to us as we have a teenager with us & a suite gives her & us just a little bit more privacy than we might otherwise get.  Two separate cabins are not an option as our daughter is not old enough.  There were no family suites available.  

Given what we have paid for this holiday I am now really wondering whether I've made a terrible mistake.  I could have saved a lot of money booking a smaller suite & worryingly they all look a bit more modern, less gloomy & nothing like as tired as the photos I've seen of the two a suites on A deck.

Has anyone ever booked either of the two Penthouse suites on Azura.  Better still, any photos to put my mind at rest?

Many thanks. 

Doretta likes this

My husband and I have had the penthouse suite on Azura once, and ever since we have had one of the other suites on the back of the ship. The reason for us was that all the suites are identical in design and decor except for the "living room" portion of the penthouse being approximately twice the size of an ordinary suite, and as there are only two of us we didn't really have use for the extra space. If you have a 3rd person in the suite I can see the extra space being an big advantage, only you can decide if that is worth the extra expense. I hope you have a great cruise, Azura is a lovely ship.