Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carrie behan

Out of the blue

17 posts in this topic

Well I really enjoy reading the latest magazine from Bolsover Cruise Club and have picked up some useful tips and ideas for various countries and ships .

Given the odd typo error or spelling mistake I enjoy the articles ,but was really taken by surprise with the latest issues faux pas .

On reading the article about Cunard I was amused to read it was the favourite cruiseline for Her Royal Highness the Queen !!!! Sorry Mr/Ms proofreader bang goes your knighthood /Dameship for not correctly addressing Her Majesty properly .Oh well never mind I was amused even if Her Majesty would not have been .

doratheexplorer and HALaP&O like this

Well spotted! Though on the subject of typos, spaces typically come after punctuation, rather than before. Every day is a school day :) 

I'm counting down to my first cruise holiday and whilst I can't comment on whether it is Liz or the corgi's favourite ship, I certainly like the look of Cunard based on what I have seen of the refurb in the article. 

Mimosa and nick1310 like this

Terminator calm down it was done very tongue in cheek, and as they made reference to none of us are perfect.

I cant imagine a job as a proof reader it must give them nightmares!!!!

JH327 likes this

Lol at you two...seems some people can't handle the truth.

Statement of fact. ..this person bothered to register to point out a silly mistake in Bolsovers free publication...I find that kind of sad.

Just my opinion.

HLM likes this

Nicely put Rosey Roo its a shame that negative comments may mean we would lose members who may well be able to contribute with their vast knowledge, IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!

Lol.. just my opinion..take it or leave it.

As I will yours...

I think Terminator wants the forum to himself. #lonewolfforum

Wrong again...Terminator wants to be able to express his opinion though.

Just because it doesn't fit well with you isn't my fault.

P.S.

I'm doing more to keep the forum lively than you imagine...

In my opinion Terminator needs Terminating!

Tut tut..it's posts like this that gets people removed from the forum....Internet etiquette says to attack the post not the poster.

But I forgive you.

Glad we're still friends Terminator!

Never in doubt..it's an internet forum for like minded people to voice their opinions and swap information about cruising...it's not real life.

I think its very good that you are so protective over the forum and of Bolsover!

But....

Also very daunting to new members.

Entertaining none the less.

I do think if the above post was posted by a long standing member we would have had a good laugh about it. happy.png

People do need to have something to say to join the forum - whether it be moaning, boasting, praising etc -  ITS ALL CRUISE.... let it be.. enjoy