Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ngreenwood

Ship visit on Marina

1 post in this topic

I recently went on a ship visit to Liverpool to experience Oceania Marina having booked it a few months ago.

It was a lovely day - the hosts had organised a welcome drinks presentation followed by a full orientation of the ship.

I didn't go with many expectations but thought it may be a bit stuffy and traditional, however, I was pleasantly surprised! The ship was absolutely beautiful, very modern and luxurious. I could definitely see myself booking a full cruise holiday with Oceania.

We had a seven course luncheon and the food was gourmet a la carte. The service and attention was great. Oh and the wine was lovely too!

The decor,artwork and sculptures were all so varied and interesting.

I felt really excited and hope to enjoy the full Oceania experience in the future.