Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midhusband

Azamara club cruise

4 posts in this topic

My wife and I are considering splashing out next year on a Azamara club cruise.It's pushing our budget to the limit . Has anyone tried this cruise line before and how did you find it?

Azamara have just had both their ships refurbished and they have been refurbished to a very high standard. I was on Azamara Quest at the end of July. The food is excellent and each night the buffet is turned into a themed restaurant. There are two speciality restaurants on board and the main dining room operates an open seating system so dine when you want to. The sun loungers have thick mattresses and towels embroidered with the companies insignia and name. On each voyage they operate an 'Azamazing Evening' which are always excellent. When in the Arctic they did a visit to a concert held in the Arctic Cathedral, on the voyage to celebrate the D-Day Landings they turned the Cherbourg Cruise Terminal into a 1940's venue with big band, GI's etc. The drinks are included in the fare and are of good quality. Also included are the gratuities. When you look at the 'bottom line' they represent excellent value for money. There is a 'White Night' each voyage which is great fun.

post-1266-0-98117800-1472993107_thumb.jpg

post-1266-0-12972400-1472993128_thumb.jpg

post-1266-0-91083400-1472993149_thumb.jpg

post-1266-0-00490800-1472993170_thumb.jpg

post-1266-0-32943800-1472993190_thumb.jpg

post-1266-0-74019700-1472993208_thumb.jpg

post-1266-0-86929800-1472993420_thumb.jpg

WAVES likes this

Hi  I consider Azamara to be the best value for money in the cruise market today.  I agree that the boarding fare is more expensive than the mainstream competitors but the final cost of the cruise isn't that much more and it could be considerably cheaper.  Azamara include tips, drinks and to get comparable dining you would have to eat in the supplementary restaurants each night.  In addition freshly squeezed juices are served at breakfast and speciality coffees are included in the fare and these have to be paid for on most cruise lines.  The dining and service is very good and as OWT they do offer an excellent product.

WAVES likes this