Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

haighster

Airline Flights

6 posts in this topic

I have just changed my holiday plans. I was sailing on the Arcadia flying back from LA I have now extended the cruise to Melbourne which meant changing my flights from LAX to Melbourne. Imagine my surprise  when Virgin informed me their flights are 100% non-refundable. As I fly club class this has proved to be an expensive exercise.

Moral Do not fly Virgin and do not change your holiday plans

I think Virgin are a great airline.  We had a wonderful experience on Virgin Atlantic flying to and from the USA.

The moral is to look at and understand the product you're buying, including cancelation and amendment charges.

dancefloordemon and ron like this

Even though you state you travel in club/upper class, was your ticket fully flexible which allows you changes, or a base level one no changes and no cancellation

One post, already complaining. Never to be heard of again, certainly not to offer advice or help to anyone else, I would hazard a guess.

I'm fed up with these one offs, there are usual about three or four a week.

RayO

BTW - your complaint is bogus as you should have understood what the t&cs were.