Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bolsover Cruise Club

Competition Winner Announced...

25 posts in this topic

comp_image_winner.jpg

Our forum photo competition has come to a close and we’re thrilled to announce that ‘Netty Marsh’ has been chosen as the winner of our competition.

So, congratulations to Netty – our very deserving winner – and thank you to everyone who took part throughout the competition on the forum and Facebook.

Keep your eyes peeled for our next competition; all will be revealed in the September/October edition of our Into The Blue magazine.

Jaczs, Furby and TraceyA like this

Thank you for all your congratulations. There were some good entries, so I'm a very happy winner.

Guest Netty Marsh?

Blimey..banned for winning a competition...the photo wasn't that bad..;) :D :D

Do you think he's still getting his shiny new camera, or are they going to have to trawl back through all those other less than funny entries again to find another winner, wouldn't want that task.

HLM.

Terminator likes this

Firefox seems to log me out when I go to the forums. Let's try with Chrome. HLM I'm a she :)

Goodness me, the person in the photo looks male to me, anyway congratulations and enjoy your prize.

HLM.

Netty Marsh likes this

Goodness me, the person in the photo looks male to me, anyway congratulations and enjoy your prize.

HLM.

You silly person..that's her hubby Salty Marsh in the photo..

I love his lamb..

HLM likes this

Not a selfie. It is a bit embarrassing to admit that I could have taken such a shot, but, in my defence, it was a bright day and I couldn't see much in the back screen. I did get my man and the statue in the same shot, though, which is quite good for me.

HLM and Tally like this

Not a selfie. It is a bit embarrassing to admit that I could have taken such a shot, but, in my defence, it was a bright day and I couldn't see much in the back screen. I did get my man and the statue in the same shot, though, which is quite good for me.

Don't worry Netty I've taken similar photos in the past (not as funny as yours though) and just think it won you the competitionsmile.png

Netty Marsh likes this

Thank you Bolsover, the camera came in very handy for photos at the Blue Lagoon, Iceland.

Thank you Bolsover, the camera came in very handy for photos at the Blue Lagoon, Iceland. I think it was the mud and not the camera that took a few years off. Not bad for 65.

post-0-0-66870100-1478957237_thumb.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead