Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevboy

early saver fare absence

5 posts in this topic

I don`t  know if I am missing something but when Looking through P&o`s brochure for the next 18 months, all prices shown are select. Is this a P&O marketting ploy? Where are the alternative early saver options? How do I book this cheaper option?

thanks. kevboy

They don't usually advertise the saver fares in the brochures, as the brochures are printed before the cruises even go on sale the saver fares are not available at that point, Iv'e been looking recently for saver fares for 2017 and it looks like they've only just come out, as for 2018 its way too far ahead yet!

The best saver fare is buying as soon as rge cruise is released. Recently the price is right and you get choice.....by the way at this point the saver is called select.

If you are looking a cruise that is very popular, it is possible that it sells out without the need for a saver fare!

They are under no obligation whatsoever it offer a saver fare, they only use this option if they feel its needed to sell out a cruise.

In my experience, the saver fare is often higher than the first price the cruise is offered at, I'd our last cruise went up over £1500 in the coarse of a year, two days befor sailing the price was still higher, with no on board credit, no stateroom location choice, or meal time choose.

If you find a cruise you want to book, do it a sap, you will get the most out of the deal.

I was told, by P&O that saver price will not be a lot different from the launch price.

Hope this helps

Captain Kidd II likes this