Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kerry304

Queen Victoria Ship Pics

21 posts in this topic

Hi, thought i'd share a few photos i've got of Queen Victoria, when i get chance i'll upload a few from Celebrity Equinox just to show the difference between the two. QV is very 'luxurious' with dark woods and a traditional grand staircase (makes me think of the film 'Titanic'!), while Equinox was more contemporary in decor yet still tasteful and sophisticated.   

post-99-0-45204900-1383823683_thumb.jpg

jaguar01 likes this

Thanks for the pictures Kerry. Just one small point though, the Courtyard is also available to Princess Grill passengers as well.

10740532853_7995809659_z.jpg

10740532853_7995809659_z.jpg

kerry304 likes this

Sailed on Queen Victoria first World Cruise its still a great ship booked again for next year Black sea, however the Queen Elizabeth is just a bit better, prefer both of them to the QM2 , but will still sail on it subject to itinerary, looking forward to our fist trip on Celebrity Eclipse Florida to Southampton in April ,if any one has information would be interested.

Never been on Cunard, it looks exactly as I imagined it would though. All dark wood and traditional!

Not quite all dark wood Popsicle...

9142138150_f8d161a7c8_z.jpg

9139910529_2804ff6b07_z.jpg

8369437139_8177a9129e_z.jpg