Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jojo

Arcadia Refit.

6 posts in this topic

Bit disappointed to see that P and O have now decided to build cabins on the Sun Deck rather than deck 2. According to the new deck plan the whole of the sun bed area outside the Crow's Nest will now be lost. This has always been a popular area with both sun beds and chairs for about 150 people. There will be a further 40+ passengers also looking for deck space on a ship where sun beds are already difficult to find on fine sea days.

I used this deck all the time on my 99 day world adventure this year. To me it was the only decent place to sit and have peace and quiet.

Not that this change will bother me as I hated that cruise so much , I swear I will never go on P&O again.

What was so awful about Arcadia's World cruise that it put you off P&O Magggieshoumou? What a disappointment for you.

I was on Aurora's world cruise this year and it was fabulous.

n

What was so awful about Arcadia's World cruise that it put you off P&O Magggieshoumou? What a disappointment for you.

I was on Aurora's world cruise this year and it was fabulous.

I have done world cruises usually on Cunard and they have been wonderful!

I am no stranger to long cruises and I am off again in January on Cunard,

P&O was a total waste of money. It was not like a world cruise at all. No nice parties no formal themed nights, no little extra such as little gifts. Nothing at all. Lots of missed ports . Short time in ports.  Cruising at snails pace as we have time to kill. Never got to see the Statue heads at Easter Island as Captain invisible steered too far off the coast line. I could go on! Food was very poor and stodge.

Many. many unhappy world cruisers and 400 plus complained at the end and some are now taking further action with legal  beagles.

read my review. It has had over 21800 hits and over 100 comments mainly all in agreeance with me.

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-reviews/pando-cruises/arcadia/read_review_80470/