Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yoghurt

Northern Lights

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have just recieved an email from Bolsover about the Northern Lights. I cant go early on in the year for various reasons and the only date i can get is March. Has anyone ever been over to the Flords end of march? Can you tell me if you did see the Northern Lights and what the weather was like? Thanks

hi, you are quite likely to see the northern lights in march but you would need to go quite high up to see them, im not sure if just a standard frjords cruse would take you far enough x

Hi me and my hubby are going on March 13th 2014 up to Iceland,we are also hoping to see the Northern Lights if you look on roll call you will see a few more are going on this cruise.... :D  :D

Hi Italian stallion!

I did the northern lights on the 30th march for 3 days but we did go quite high up to Tromso and down to Trondheim. The guides told us before we went it would be unlikely at that time so late in march but we saw them! it was incredible! i would say you would be fine mid march, plus being out at sea on the top deck where it is nice and dark is a great opportunity!

get it booked you wont regret it! id love to go again!