Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ahoy

Celebrity Cruises

11 posts in this topic

I've been on the Celebrity Reflection and loved it, it's perfect for all age ranges i think. Just found them expensive whilst onboard thats all compared to P&O or Fred olsen

I have cruised with Celebrity many times and they have now become one of my favourite cruise lines. The other being Azamara. Celebrity may not get 10/10 in every category but their consistent high scores in every category make them the envy of many. From the moment you step on board and are welcomed by the HD and given a glass of Champagne in a proper glass flute you know this is going to be something good. Strangely enough my favourite Celebrity ship is their oldest and smallest, Celebrity Century. Are they expensive? The answer is you get what you pay for. If you want 5* then expect the prices to match.

Harvey likes this

I agree with oldworldtraveller, their a brilliant cruise line and you know right from the moment you get on board that it's going to be good.  I've cruised several times with Celebrity now and always enjoyed it.  I think their a great cruise line for all ages.

I concur with OWT and Sammy sun - an excellent cruise line. They've got the edge on P&O in many areas. However, drink prices are high but as OWT said - 5* ships mean 5* prices.

cheers

Harvey

PS  OWT - I too like Century. It was my first experience of Celebrity.

I'm hoping to try Celebrity next summer so it is nice to hear they cater for all age groups, I have heard really good reports about them.

I am sure you will have an excellent cruise with them and like many others, that having tried the product they will become a firm favourite with you. Having cruised with them for 10 years now I find that I am always comparing them to the other lines I sail with and in the main the others cannot compete with those niceties that Celebrity are famous for. Age group appears to depend on destinations. For example Europe seems to attract a younger passenger than a transatlantic crossing. Have a great trip.