Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAVES

Best Time To Go?

18 posts in this topic

Whens the best time to go to this area?

You must visit Canada / New England in 'the fall ' to see the tree foliage colours at their best, so late September / early October is advisable.

It is a wonderful area to visit ,you won 't be disappointed .

I have seen some fabulous photos of this area from my neighbours who travelled with Princess Cruises a few years ago.

They travelled in Sep 2010 and said it was one of the best trips they had done.

The area was awash with colour and to top it off they had a post stay in Boston which they loved.

I have already put this on my wish list!

we went from New York to Quebec on P and O in September a few years ago and it was one of the best cruises we have ever done!  We didnt see a lot of colour on the trees (depends on how the year has developed} but the ports are brilliant anyway.  The New Forest looks good in Autumn!

We went last September on Aurora early September for 3 weeks.  Weather fantastic - very hot in New York - and loved it all.  Due to weather the 'fall' had on just started but still colours here and there.  Thoroughly recommend it. 

The fall is a wonderful sight. the whole America cruise is great but i see for next year they are not doing Bar Harbour po that is. really liked it there did trip to arcadia national park awesome. Loved the whole american cruise, especially NY.

Went with P&O in 2008. 2010, 2013 all in September brilliant cruise, 2015 going a few days later should be better for colours, looking forward to this.

we went from New York to Quebec on P and O in September a few years ago and it was one of the best cruises we have ever done!  We didnt see a lot of colour on the trees (depends on how the year has developed} but the ports are brilliant anyway.  The New Forest looks good in Autumn!

Good afternoon Pendower.

That wouldn't have been on Aurora would it?

9506679659_9f54f566f0_z.jpg

6869498525_f3682e5ac5_z.jpg

Certainly a good time to go and that is probably why so many UK based ships visit the area in September/November.

Peggy's Cove in the Fall...

9737967459_e23b08f845_z.jpg

going to this area in the fall is amazing, i have done it 4 times. Also when in Halifax you MUST MUST MUST stop for an icecream at COWES icecream. it is incredible. x