Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kerry304

'free' Gratuities On Celebrity Cruises

6 posts in this topic

Hi, i'm looking at a cruise aboard Celebrity Equinox in May (family of 3), can anyone give me an idea how much gratuities may be for all of us? its 12 nights. Just trying to weigh up whether the 'free gratuities' offer is more beneficial than $300 spending money for on the ship?

Thanks, your thoughts are much appreciated!

Many thanks dst87, that helps me a lot! I assumed they would probably work out pretty much the same value but I'm happy to save an extra $114!

Thanks again.

I have a friend that booked through Bolsover Cruise Club and I know her family received a contribution towards their gratuities, hence why they opted to take the comp drinks package and on board credit! Also, I think the exchange rate can make a big difference once on board, that's another reason it might be better to pay for your grats in sterling before you go

I'm not sure if the offer is the same in UK, but I think the free gratuities are only for the first two passengers in the cabin.  Third and fourth passengers get a free classic non alcoholic drink package and 40 minutes internet.

I'm not sure if the offer is the same in UK, but I think the free gratuities are only for the first two passengers in the cabin.  Third and fourth passengers get a free classic non alcoholic drink package and 40 minutes internet.

That is correct they do not get the offer of free gratuities or $300 obc just non  alcoholic drinks package if 3rd person is sharing same cabin as taken from Celebrity website-

Added incentive for extra guests and families

If you are booking 3 or 4 people in the same room, the 3rd and 4th guests will receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package, offering a huge range of bottled and canned juices, plus speciality teas and coffees, as well as a 38 minute internet package (this will all be automatically added to your booking).