Bolsover Cruise Club is giving you the chance to win a 2 night mini cruise for 2 people on board P&O Cruises Britannia...
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you need to do is to channel your inner Ainsley Harriot and enter our #MeddySteadyCook competition by creating your best Mediterranean-themed recipe using at least three of the below ingredients:
• Mozzarella/feta cheese
• Olive oil
You'll be cooking for the chance to sail the high seas in style, staying in luxury accommodation in a sea view balcony stateroom on board P&O Cruises' newest and largest ship, Britannia. Not only will you have access to the ship's 13 bars and restaurants, plus its theatres, gym and 4 swimming pools, you'll also get chance to hone your culinary skills in James Martin's Cookery Club. Full details of the prize and terms and conditions can be found below.
1. Cook your best Mediterranean-themed recipe using three or more ingredients from our list
2. Upload your recipe as a post on your blog, including images and videos of your dish
3. Include a link on your post back to our competition page
4. Post your recipe blog post to Twitter using #MeddySteadyCook @BolsoverCruise
Cruise Line: P&O Cruises
Date: 25 June 2016
Accommodation: Balcony Stateroom (for 2 people)
Itinerary: Southampton - Guernsey - Southampton
• Luxury accommodation in a sea view balcony stateroom
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the ship's main restaurants. Meals and snacks in the food courts, daytime grills and pizzerias. Afternoon tea of sandwiches, cakes and pastries each day
• Entrance to the ship's theatres, bars and clubs
• Use of facilities including the sports court, swimming pools and whirlpool spas, gym and sauna and steam rooms
1. Entries (recipe & picture/video) must be submitted via blog post featuring the competition hashtag #MeddySteadyCook.
2. Only one recipe entry per person is permitted.
3. Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Bolsover Cruise Club to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
6. The competition will run from 19/02/2016 until 13/03/2016.
7. Recipes will be judged on creativity, presentation and Mediterranean authenticity.
8. The winning and runner-up recipes will be uploaded to the Bolsover Cruise Club website.
9. By entering, you give Bolsover Cruise Club the permission to use your images and recipe on its social media pages.
10. Runner-ups will be chosen by a panel of judges.
11. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges.
12. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
13. The winners will be notified by 15/03/16 by a contact method provided in the entry. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winners must be received by Bolsover Cruise Club 25/03/16. Should Bolsover Cruise Club not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, Bolsover Cruise Club reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up.
14. The winner will receive a two-night mini cruise for 2 people with P&O cruises – full details of the winning prize can be found above.
15. You cannot pass your prize onto someone else. If you do not wish to accept the prize, the next runner-up will be chosen. You can also not request a cash prize.
16. Bolsover Cruise Club reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
17. Bolsover Cruise Club is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
18. Bolsover Cruise Club Terms of Business and P&O Cruises Booking Conditions also apply.