Job description: Travel Sales Support Executive – Full Time
This is what you’ll get…
- Competitive Salary: Up to £25,000 a year
- 23 days annual leave (increasing to 26 days)
- Complimentary educational cruises
- Full training provided
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
Is travel your passion? Do you have experience in after sales? If so, we have just the role for you!
Bolsover Cruise Club is the UK’s favourite cruise agent. We’re experts in creating unique holiday experiences for guests and are on the lookout for new Travel Sales Support Executives to help our Cruise Experts in the looking after our customers dream cruise holidays.
Based at our purpose-built headquarters just outside Chesterfield, we will provide all the training and support you need.
You’ll be joining our friendly and passionate Support Team and be responsible for a range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Working alongside our fast-paced sales team giving them support with day-to-day administration duties
- Calling operators to facilitate a variety of admin queries on bookings
- Taking inbound calls on the after sales line
- Taking balance payments
- Working on individual projects that may arise from all departments within the business
- The ability to manage your own time and use your own initiative
You love to…
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Be part of a great team
- Speak to an array of people
- Build rapport and establishing trusted relationships
- Use your initiative to handle a variety of situations
Experience in, or a passion for travel, would be a real asset. However, we’ll provide full training in cruise product as well as how to use our sales and CRM systems and platforms, so it’s very important you’re keen to learn and develop new skills.
To apply, email your CV, with a note on why you think you’re ideal for the role, to [email protected]