Hopefully you arrived here via our Facebook page and have ‘Liked’ and ‘Shared’ the post? (If not please revisit and do so as it is a requirement for entering). You will see the question below, please answer via the comments box – the comments will not be visible to anyone else until after the closing date which is 30th September 2014.
So that is the question…
Just to confirm it;
How Many Nautical Miles Will Ventura Have Sailed Between; 26 Mar 2014 – 22 Oct 2014?
This has been verified by P&O Cruises!
About The Cruise
The cruise will depart Genoa on 15th October 2014 with flights from a regional airport – the itinerary will be for 7 nights and will visit the following destinations;
Mediterranean Cruise Holiday
P&O Cruises – Ventura – 7 Nights (N421B)
Return flights will be from Malaga.
The on board accommodation will be in a TWIN inside cabin though you can upgrade to an outside or balcony at your own cost subject to availability. More information about the cruise can be found on the here.
Please take time to read our full Terms & Conditions below as they are very important! Finally, please do not post your answers on Facebook or any other social media platform, we want to make this competition as fair as possible!
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents (Including Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland) holding a UK passport with a minimum 6 months validity and must be aged 18 years or over. Employees of Bolsover Cruise Club, P&O Cruises and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with them are ineligible to enter the competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Competition entries must be submitted via the blog and entry is restricted to one per person. Bolsover Cruise Club staff members are unable to discuss the competition so please do not call our reservations centre.
4. The winner will be notified by close of business on 30th September 2014. We will update our social media platforms once the winner has been notified.
5. The date of departure for the prize is 15th October 2014; this date is fixed and cannot be changed. The competition prize concists of 7 nights on board P&O Cruises Ventura with flights from a regional airport, the prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The accommodation on board is an inside cabin, the cabin is on a ‘twin bed’ basis. The competition winner can upgrade to an outside or balcony cabin at their own cost subject to availability.
7. The prize does not include travel insurance, personal expenditure (including on board drinks) or incidental costs. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have travel insurance.
8. In the event of no correct answer, we will choose an entrant with the nearest answer to the correct one. In the event of two or more people getting the correct answer, we will draw a winner ‘from the hat’
9. The prizewinner may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The closing date for the competition is Tuesday 30th September 2014 at 10am; any entries after this time will not be accepted.
11. Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Bolsover Cruise Club and accordingly we hold the right to vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Bolsover Cruise Club as a result thereof.