RiverSong

What Will You Not Travel Without?

Research undertaken by Norwegian Cruise Line has outlined the nation’s most unusual requests and quirks when getting away on holiday.  From bringing tea bags and slippers to sneaking their childhood teddy into their luggage, the survey – sent to over 2,000 respondents across the UK - has placed a spotlight on the habits and preferences of British holidaymakers.

Some of the things include

26.5% of Brits can’t go away without packing their teabags

24% of people take their slippers

6% bring their teddy bear along for the trip

So what can you not travel without?

As I almost exclusively sail from Southampton I take everything that I could possibly need and more. If I don't use it - no problem. I did want to use it and didn't have it - blooming annoying. I typically don't wear the same thing twice on a cruise. (Now that I travel solo there is no competition for wardrobe space.) I don't travel light! ;)

cheers

Harvey

PS    I don't take teabags. Very very seldom do I make a cup of tea/coffee in my cabin.

must admit my hubby takes a cafetiere and good ground coffee if we have a kettle in cabin. He can't live without 'decent coffee' first thing in every port is to find a good coffee shop.

Now that P & O have Costa coffee on board I can always find a decent cup of coffee , their Costa coffee packages are good value so always invest in one when I cruise P & O . However must admit I also like to find a nice coffee shop in different ports around the world !

Now that P & O have Costa coffee on board I can always find a decent cup of coffee , their Costa coffee packages are good value so always invest in one when I cruise P & O . However must admit I also like to find a nice coffee shop in different ports around the world !

Although he will drink it he claims the Costa shops on board do not make the coffee as strong as elsewhere,

I always bring my own mug away with me I hate plastic cups, and some ships use them.

I did chuckle at this. :lol:

I must admit I've never noticed anyone else using their own mug. By the way - which ships use plastic cups? I don't recall coming across these either.