Sign in to follow this  
Ellie60

Hi I'm Ellie & just joined forum. Hoping to pick up information about various cruises. 2015 hubby & I celebrate our Ruby anniversary ( you get less for murder,lol) & would love to cruise from New Zealand to Oz,Fiji & similar destinations.idea is to fly to NZ tour around then hopefully pick up cruise. Is that a possibility do you think?

So far we've done 4 cruises & loved them all.

Hi Ellie,

You may wish to consider using Trailfinders. They organised our flights, stopovers, motorhome hire etc. when we spent 6 weeks in New Zealand in early 2008 and they also offer cruises. We've used them for similar things on several trips and always been very happy with their service - plus the advantage of no credit card surcharges!!!

Hi Ellie,

It will be possible to book your trip on any of the companies doing a world cruise. The 2015 world cruise brochures have been available since September so, you should be able to find something.

We have just returned from a part world cruise (San Francisco to Hong Kong) and met many people who did the  trip you plan to do. Although the first 'leg' officially ended in Sydney, there were those who embarked or disembarked in Auckland and Brisbane.

Have a wonderful time and congratulations on achieving this milestone. Such an achievement is definitely worth a large ruby as well. I got mine and a cruise..... :rolleyes: