Sign in to follow this  
harrison1

Seabourn

hi guys, first post and looking for help !  we are hoping to go on seabourn quest but are a little unsure weather it is worth the additional cost over p and o.  we have travelled on four different cruise lines and have all been middle market like p and o. any info would be welcome from people who have been on this ship, best regards dave

Hi  Only you can decide what is best for yourselves, however, on a personal level I do think the extra cost is worth it.   The service and quality of the dining is far above that offered by P&O but on the downside the activities offered onboard is relatively low key.  It really depends upon what you require from your cruise experience.  I managed to get a good deal on a Silversea cruise about seven years and as far as I was concerned there was no going back to the "middle market lines" as you put it.  My advice would be to give it a go, it is more expensive but more is included the "standard" cabins on Seabourn would be considered suites on P&O and tips, drinkls are all included, so the prices differential isn't as great as many think.

Good morning Harrison1

I agree with Land Ahoy. You cannot compare the two. In a nutshell, you get what you pay for. Seabourn will provide you with good service, quality dining and memorable experiences for the right reasons. It's an 'all inclusive' environment so you know in advance what the bottom line will be. Go for it and have a great time.