Sign in to follow this  
w.wanderer

Taking Drinks Onboard

Hi going on a princess cruise in May only done p&o and r.c.I what's the policy with taking drinks on board p&o don't seem to mind r.c.I take them off you and return them at the end of the cruise 

just out of curiosity can i ask "Why would you want to take drink onboard with you"? Only when ive joined a cruise ive been busy unpacking, then L/boat drill by which time its almost din dins time then you can drink all you want. Ah just thought maybe you like a specific type of drink. :rolleyes:

When you think about it, although they do sell booze and ciggies etc on the ship, you aren't actually allowed to have the bottles of booze until towards the end of the cruise. It does make you wonder how much they actually make on alcohol on the ships…. Can you get alcohol on room service? However, if they did let you have the duty free stuff earlier they might sell more bottles and increase revenue that way. I have heard rumour that any alcohol taken on board can be taken off you, I don't know if this is true or whether you can get it back after the cruise.