Sign in to follow this  
TomYoungs

Excursion tip

Sorry have to disagree with you there Tom Youngs, the best shore excursion ever was a kayaking trip in Nærøyfjord, Norway! It was so relaxing, paddling through a world heritage site with great views around every bend. We stopped for a Barbecue lunch and enjoyed great views across the fjord. Want to go back some day to see more of it. Highly recommended.

Never done the Caribbean, would love to do Stingray City at Grand Cayman or the one you mentioned TomYoungs sounds pretty good.  Recently did a rage buggy experience in La Palma up into the mountains and above the clouds, that was pretty special.

Never done the Caribbean, would love to do Stingray City at Grand Cayman or the one you mentioned TomYoungs sounds pretty good.  Recently did a rage buggy experience in La Palma up into the mountains and above the clouds, that was pretty special.

Can thoroughly recommend Stingray city at Grand Caymen , It's magical! Didn't do it on a cruise excursion though but whilst we were on vacation there . We did our own thing we were staying there for 2 weeks .Cannot wait to return as Seven mile beach there is fantastic .

Also swimming with the turtles is a super experience ! Try them both if you've not done it !

I have mixed feelings about the swimming with turtles, first year we did it, it was amazing as we were not actually still meant to be in Barbados so it was just our catamarans out there, the next time though on the correct day there was about 8-10 catamarans all in one place, so crowded I swam into people, kicked a poor turtle that came up behind me and nearly drowned as people swarmed round to see said turtle. Amazing experience but feel that its not very authentic when theres that many catamarans and the guys are luring the turtles in with food :(