Sign in to follow this  
charlielou

Strictly!!

I went on the first strictly come dancing cruise on board the PO Azura,  if you enjoy dancing  and SCD this is your chance to meet up with some of it's professional dancers, I met Craig , Natalie and James, who did a wonderful show with Craig   comparing and telling the story.

They  were also interviewed in the theatre about their lives as you can imagine Craig's was the    hottest.

All around the ship the frocks from the last SCD were displayed so tiny some of them and so exquisite I photographed every one of them, the lady who made them was also there telling  us stories if behind the scene's and also displayed were the shoes, the men's ties and fancy ties and shirts.

If you liked ballroom you could enter the competition for the best amateur dancer, [although you stood more of a chance if you attended dance schools and competitions] these took place every night and more were whittled down to the final six, who danced before Craig, Natalie and James who finally picked a winner.

However even if you were without a partner you could join in and dance all evening they did do many different dances it was very entertaining. I thought it was an excellent theme for a cruise can thoroughly recommend it for SCD fans. CG