Sign in to follow this  
Ahoy

Caribbean With P&o

I have done a couple of these a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed them.  Different islands every day, lots of different things to do from safaris to lazy beach days, and lots of sun, sun, sun!!!! Would definitely recommend.

I have done a good few to the Caribbean and love how easy it is, get to the airport and say goodbye to your luggage as you will see it next in your cabin. A painless 8/9 hour flight with plenty to keep you entertained and off the plane where buses are waiting on the tarmac to take you to the port (no having to go through the airport) and short bus journey to the port and a quick smooth transit through the boarding shed and onto the ship. Cabins are ready for you so no waiting around I love it :D.

9 or 10 islands to discover and sun sea and rum what more could you ask for.................Yeah Mon.

Done this loads of time and doing again in December this year. It's so easy check you luggage in at the airport - don't see it again till it's in your cabin. The weather is glorious and it really is wonderfuil to luxuriate in that Caribvean sunshine while everybody is shivering in the UK.

i have done the ventura in novemeber and would recommend it , there is nothintg finer than thinking you are flying out to boiling hot temps when everyone else is freezing cold back in england :rolleyes: 

I went to the Caribbean on the Ventura for New Year 2012, dont know if we were very unforturnate but the weather was really bad, only 4 days out of 14 did we see the sun, the rest it rained and I dont mean a light drizzle... it bucketed down !!! :(

I did the Azura in November. The weather was great it did rain a couple of times but it was warm and didnt last long. It was very relaxing. The flights and transfers were seamless and everything was taken care of. I just wish i could afford to go every year.

We have been to the Caribbean on a few cruises with P & O and have always enjoyed ourselves. What a wonderful way to see so many islands in two weeks. They might the travel to and from the airport so easy. Lovely way to spend two weeks away in our winter.

Irene