Sign in to follow this  
Raspberry Rose

Arcadia Cabins-Help!

Good Morning,

A friend of mine has asked a similar question before she selected her cabin, she booked with Bolsover.

They didn't think it such a wierd question and  they contacted the ship to get the correct answer for her, she was really impressed as it seemed important to her.

Odd because you are looking at suites. Only relevant if you have family that might wish to be in an inside cabin nearby or that you are fearful of rowdies who may inhabit the inside cabin opposite your suite. If not one of those please enlighten me. <_<

RayO

Hi all thanks for responses, I mean because lot of us going and we want suite but with an inside cabin directly across from the suite where the inside door is same side as our suite, because the block of insides across from these suites on b deck some have inside door facing them and some don't so needed to know. I hope this makes more sense lol hard to describe what I mean. Thanks for the advise with Bolsover maybe they will have my answer :)

I agree with Barbara. The cabin numbers should be a good clue. Port side even numbers, starboard odd. So in this case the doors should be facing the starboard alleyway