Sign in to follow this  
jessy63

Best cruise ship for a family of 17

There are plently of cruise lines that accommodate for all age groups and families. They provide entertainment, facilities and day time activities for everyone. Your best bet is probably P&Os bigger ships, Royal Caribbean, NCL or Carnival Cruise Lines

Guest Christine

P&O Ventura was great when I went with my children and grandchildren, although they are a lot younger than yours. We had a group of 9 in total and always had plenty to do.

Hi Jessy

I'd definitely say one of the bigger P&O or Royal Caribbean ships are your best bet. With such a wide age range they will probably have something to suit everyone.

Not been with Norwegian Cruise Lines before but the new Breakaway looks like its worth a try!

I went on p&o  ventura last year with my two boys. Its was fantastic, the ship had excellent facilities for the kids.My boys loved the kids clubs we could get them out !!! They were really good with them at mealtimes as my eldest boy is a really fussy eater , but they did a children tea with all the kids favourites like pasta chips pizza nuggets etc. defo recommend it . We saw lots of different age groups and everyone you spoke to loved it. It is a really big ship so be prepared to do some walking.