Sign in to follow this  
Pesky Pirate

Dr. Who

The barn is perhaps not to the same barn in which the bomb was, but it could be .....  did you notice the boy holding the toy spaceman - it was wearing an orange spacesuit.  Clara is definitely thought to be an ancestor of Orson Pink.  Don't forget the Doctor is a grandfather (his granddaughter was Susan) so he has had children.  Clara is Orson's ancestor ?   Orson recognised Clara; not as his ancestor, but as the person he has to give Dan the Soldier Man to.   Different timelines in one episode.  References in this and last episode to Clara's mortality, there are rumours that she may leave the show ..... which she refused to confirm or deny .....

I think Dr Who has gone past being for children as it seems to confuse Adults even more!!!!!!! :o

You're not wrong, it is really complicated now, especially when the officionados on a Dr Who forum talk about past things which relate to current things. I would be very surprised if children understood it.

I would be very surprised if children understood it.

Of course they understand it.

In the same way that my grandchildren can show me how to work my mobile phone or solve the problems with my pc!

We all know Clara dies as a Dalek we just need to know how she got there.

Do we?  How do you know that Jaczs?  I am lost now except I've read that it was Oswin Oswald who was dalektised.  Oswin, Clara and whoever else she appeared as are all the same person in different timelines?  Clara has been around a long time.  I can't keep track of it and as I say I am reading a forum to try and bring myself up to speed. 

Can you remember the episode when it looked like she was in a space ship and all she could remember was making soufflé's? and it turned out she was a dalek and she told him for the first time to run my clever boy (she has used it since) she killed herself to save him. 

she wasnt clara though then, she was Oswin.  In the episode "name of the doctor" it was explained she was the impossible girl, born to save the doctor and we were shown clips of her saving all incarnations of the doctor.  At the end of the episode in trenzalore, she jumps into the wibbly wobbly thing which splits her into different time zones in order for her to do all this doctor saving.  It is inside this wibbly wobbly thing that we first meet John Hurt as the doctor

Thank you Mr Turtle - I am more than a little worried that I can't remember that episode either !    :o   What I don't understand is that neither the Doctor or Clara herself for that matter, seem to realise who she is, though when she grabs the Doctor's leg from under the bed last week to stop him, she did have a dawning realisation of something.  I am now going to the very very dark room that Ron has found to also have a lie down.

According to Mr Turtle, when she goes into the wibbly wobbly thing, she splits into different time zones and she has been here there and everywhere saving the Doctor.  He's not that brilliant is he if he keeps having to be saved by this slip of a thing ?   I expect she could change gender too to become Oswin?  It seems as if anything goes these days!