Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KeithnRita

How Did You All Come Up With Your Screen Names?

44 posts in this topic

There are some very interesting names on this forum. We were just wondering out loud how and why each of you chose your particular screen name. Our choice was simple since no one would believe us if we were Bonnie and Clyde so we went with Keith and Rita.

Chalk this thread up as from the 'Dept of Useless but Disturbingly Interesting Information'!

RobBar, RiverSong and WAVES like this

There are some very interesting names on this forum. We were just wondering out loud how and why each of you chose your particular screen name. Our choice was simple since no one would believe us if we were Bonnie and Clyde so we went with Keith and Rita.

Chalk this thread up as from the 'Dept of Useless but Disturbingly Interesting Information'!

I was born with mine :P

RobBar, Born Free and KeithnRita like this

Mine is rather boring I'm sorry to say.  My name is Duncan STevenson and I was born in '87!

I can't remember when I started using it, but it's short and often available so I can use it in multiple places!

RobBar and KeithnRita like this

HI  I am surprised nobody (of a certain age) didn't think of using Captain Pugwash character names (Roger the Cabin Boy, Master Bates and Seamen Staines), unfortunately none of the these names were used in the programme but urban myths suggest that they did.

The first part of mine is the name of a town in Bosnia where I worked for 12months in'98-'99 and the numbers are nor my year of birth but my collar number I had for 30 years until I retired