Sign in to follow this  
DGH

Vias's For China & India

I was extremely anxious to get our visas sorted for our cruise in 2013. We couldn't easily get to any of the embassies and I was concerned about sending our passports in the post around the Christmas period. I was able to download the forms from the P&O website and filled them in for both China and India. If I needed any help at all, I emailed CIBT who always responded immediately. Filled them in sent them off with the form P&O provided again online and our passports. I think we received them back complete with visas, before we received the pack from P&O. Checking on the P&O website it's now changed and I think they no longer send out the pack and you download straight from the CIBT website.

Bolsover recommend you use CIBT as the process is easy and problem free through them, we can alway send you up to date packs if you contact us.

Two tips for you when applying for these Visas.

1) You can only apply 3 months before entering India or China, it doesnt go from the date you board the cruise, so for full world cruises you should be looking at December before the embassies will accept your application.

2) Shhhh its a secret, Even though both us and P&O use CIBT and the same people process you visa, you will find that our application packs have a much cheaper price, again just ask and we can send you a pack through

Bolsover recommend you use CIBT as the process is easy and problem free through them, we can alway send you up to date packs if you contact us.

Two tips for you when applying for these Visas.

1) You can only apply 3 months before entering India or China, it doesnt go from the date you board the cruise, so for full world cruises you should be looking at December before the embassies will accept your application.

2) Shhhh its a secret, Even though both us and P&O use CIBT and the same people process you visa, you will find that our application packs have a much cheaper price, again just ask and we can send you a pack through

I didn't make it  plain in my last post, but we did use CIBT and I would recommend them. We did a full World cruise and as I said I was a little worried about posting in December, so sent everything off earlier and it was all sorted and sent back to us with no problem well before the Christmas rush.