Ahoy

What Do You Think To Oceana?

Next year Oceana is replacing Ventura in the med doing the fly cruises, after going on Ventura this summer and really enjoying it i dont know if Oceana would be as good, anyone been on Oceana or know someone who has?

Whilst I havent been on either ship I do believe that Ventura is a lot bigger. A friend of mine went on Oceana and said that everywhere you went smelt spicy…However, I cannot comment myself. Apologies if my input is irrelevant ….

Hello ali05,please forgive me if I sound like an old grumps.

The Oceana has been disscussed at least three times on this site.23 May and 02 April spring to mind.I hope you will not take offence as I dont mean any but I feel this site is getting very repetetive.

Rodger.

Next year Oceana is replacing Ventura in the med doing the fly cruises, after going on Ventura this summer and really enjoying it i dont know if Oceana would be as good, anyone been on Oceana or know someone who has?

Hi Ali 05,

It's some years since we went through the Panama Canal on Oceana but I do remember we enjoyed the trip.  Then again, I can't remember a cruise we haven't managed to enjoy.

My only criticism would be that the space used for dancing at the bottom of the Atrium was invariably minimized due to badly placed tables and chairs - but that would only be a problem if you like dancing!!!

Did my first cruise on Oceana several years ago and have been back on her several times. The staff are absolutely amazing - so friendly and efficient. It may not be as modern or have as many facilities as Ventura but she's still fab and has the most amazing atrium of any of the P&O ships. Give it a whirl.

I was last on Oceana in 2011 and myself and my hubby absolutely loved the ship. Yes when we were on the cabins were a bit tired but the other areas of the ship were lovely and the atrium is beautiful and the ship did have a refurb in 2012. We are looking at booking for next year for the flycruise to the Med as the itinerary looks brilliant

Was on Oceana last New Years Eve and again in April also went on the Grand Event on her. One of the best in the fleet just a shame she hasn't got Aurora's crows nest that would make her without doubt the best in my opinion.

Oceana has to be one of (if not) the most friendliest ships like Markri6 I was on her for the Grand Event and loved her. The only down side for me is small cabins and no real balcony but I would still sail on her.