Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solent Richard

Talking Of Talent - Look At Cunard's Scoop...

Guest Solent Richard

Talking of taken shows, when it comes to big names you can normally rely on Cunard to bring on the big names...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152856424653223.1073741866.137330428222&type=1

A spectacular day on board Queen Mary 2 with sixteen time Grammy award winning musician, Sting performing songs from his hit Broadway musical 'The Last Ship' to a thrilled audience in The Royal Court Theatre.

Good to see captain Kevin Oprey as well. An outstanding Captain.

Guest shilly3191

I think that is a one-off for a special reason and not the normal standard of entertainment expected on any cruise ship because of the cost implications.

Guest Solent Richard

I think that is a one-off for a special reason and not the normal standard of entertainment expected on any cruise ship because of the cost implications.

Good morning Shilly.

Hmnnn. You need to get a few more Cunard voyages under you belt I'm afraid.

Guest Solent Richard

Not to mention the National Symphony Orchestra every year for a trans Atlantic crossing...

8790023826_9060c33178_z.jpg

Not to mention the Legendary  'James Taylor' 40 Gold , Platinum & Multiplatinum awards + 5 Grammy awards and the list goes on and on . ( as on my last QM2 Voyage departing NYC on 27th August 2014 )

I think Shilly needs to get out a bit more , after all this is Cunard we are talking about.