Sign in to follow this  
hturtle

The Missing

***Spoiler Alert if not seen 09/12/14***

I am out next Tuesday with work, so unless I avoid all forms of social media I am sure I will find out before I get the chance to watch it!

Very good series but they have stretched it out a bit, the hopes from the BBC to emulate the success of Boardchurch have not been met. 

So who do you think it is, after the coin last night, is it the hoteliers husband? The sober coin or do you think this is just to throw us of sent?

***Spoiler Alert if not seen 09/12/14***

I am out next Tuesday with work, so unless I avoid all forms of social media I am sure I will find out before I get the chance to watch it!

Very good series but they have stretched it out a bit, the hopes from the BBC to emulate the success of Boardchurch have not been met. 

So who do you think it is, after the coin last night, is it the hoteliers husband? The sober coin or do you think this is just to throw us of sent?

I didnt see Broadchurch for some reason, boxset is on itv player though is it worth watching

I didnt see Broadchurch for some reason, boxset is on itv player though is it worth watching

Deffinatly just don’t read any spoilers.  If you have not seen the Uk version its worth looking out for “Gracepoint”  the American version.  Still has our very own David Tenent as lead but is more to the original script.  Central would only commision 8 episode as they did not anticipate the success, our friends State side have filmed all 10.  Its just as good if not slightly better in my opinion.