Land Ahoy

What's Your Favourite Xmas Film

Hi Which Christmas film have you enjoyed the most and why? .  My decision isn't easy there's a wide variety of films to chose from A Wonderful Life, White Christmas, The Nightmare Before Christmas etc. each offering a different perspective of the season    I still enjoy watching The Muppets version of A Christmas Carol, it's true to the  book and can be enjoyed by a wide range of ages.

I am big softy love them all even the really bad American “Made for TV” films that are shown on Chanel 5 every day.

Elf, is one of the funniest

Nightmare Before Christmas, The mind of Tim Burton is something else

A Christmas Carol, still one of the best Christmas Stories told   

Muppet Christmas Carol is my favourite.  I love the music!  Definitely on my annual must-watch list this time of the year.

I also like It's a Wonderful Life and actually saw it at the cinema a few years ago.

I just love festive stuff generally!

Love home Alone! That's my fave Chritsmas film!

Although a few years ago, myself and all my mates went to the cinema to watch Family Stone. It's a Christmas film and is very good!! However it's really sad at the end. So there was about 10 of us all sobbing in the cinema when we thought we had gone to watch a light hearted Christmas film! We must have enjoyed it though as since then we have had a few girly nights to watch it! So if you've not seen it, want a new Christmas film and you're brave, give it a try!

There are so many to enjoy, although there are some better than others.

A more recent one i've really enjoyed is Arthur Christmas, animated, was out last a year or two ago.

Love Santa Claus the movie, Miracle on 34th street, Elf, Lampoons cant help but love Chevy Chase.

Seen one this year called Naughty or Nice,