Sign in to follow this  
RiverSong

Ncl To Feature The Largest Waterpark At Sea!

Norwegian Cruise Lines have released some more details about their new ship Norwegian Escape.

She will be the first Breakaway Plus Class Ship and carrying 4,200 passengers and is set to debut in late summer 2015.  Aiming at the family market she will have the largest waterpark at sea with four water slides, several water cannons and an expanded kid’s Aqua Park.  This multiplex will also feature the largest rope course at sea with five sky rails and two planks.  The Nickelodeon themed funzone will have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 9 hole mini golf course.  But it’s not all about the kids for us adults the “Tobacco Road Bar” will be opening on board based on the iconic Miami live music venue.

This type of ship and cruise will not appeal to everyone but you can’t deny how far these designs in ships are going. 

Hi I agree with your last sentence, it certainly doesn't appeal to me,   Of the last thirty plus launches of new builds there is only three I would consider using.  Although I have said that there is a type  of cruising to suit everybody, on a level personal level my choice is static or if current trends continue diminishing.