Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Polite Reminder Of Forum Rules

Hi all,

Firstly we would like to wish all of our forum members a happy New Year. Your continued support and contributions are greatly appreciated.

Secondly, please let us remind you that keeping the forum on topic and friendly is our top priority. Offensive and inappropriate comments or name calling is not permitted or required. Anything our forum admin deem as offensive will be removed and the forum member will be given a warning or permanently removed.

Let's start the New Year on a positive note & keep our Cruise Club Forum a friendly one.

Thank you

Forum Admin

Guest Solent Richard

Here Here well said Adminsmile.png

Well said Admin. The forum is a place where a member should be able to seek advice as well as post on various topics without being the subject of ridicule.

I'm with you guys even though I consider myself big enough to take any flak.

Well done Admin.

Being big enough to take any flak is missing the point.  It is obvious that Admin don't want any flak at all.  It is also clear that by reminding members to remind themselves of the forum rules indicates that a member, or members, are not conducting themselves in accordance with the forum rules. 

Guest Solent Richard

Being big enough to take any flak is missing the point.  It is obvious that Admin don't want any flak at all.  It is also clear that by reminding members to remind themselves of the forum rules indicates that a member, or members, are not conducting themselves in accordance with the forum rules. 

Absolutely Fudge. A member was not conducting himself in accordance with the forum rules and as a result we have lost a thread.

Guest Solent Richard

Absolutely Fudge. A member was not conducting himself in accordance with the forum rules and as a result we have lost a thread.

Guest Solent Richard

Guest Solent Richard

Whoops, seems I'm in triplicate. Oh well.

You are absolutely correct Fudge, a member was not conducting themselves according to the rules by making unwarranted personal attacks on another member. As Richard has pointed out we have lost a thread and it does nothing to enhance the reputation of what is, in my humble opinion, an excellent forum.

Happy New Year everyone..........I haven't been on the Forum for several weeks and I am unable to view new content etc. As everyone is always so helpful, can you tell me if I have missed new changes or am I doing some wrong!!??  Thank you in anticipation.unsure.png

Guest Solent Richard

Happy New Year everyone..........I haven't been on the Forum for several weeks and I am unable to view new content etc. As everyone is always so helpful, can you tell me if I have missed new changes or am I doing some wrong!!??  Thank you in anticipation.unsure.png

And a Happy New Cruising Year to you too Sailaway.

Far be it for me, or any other member for that matter,  to restart the theme that the Admin have removed the only advice I can give is to 'pop' in a little more often in order to keep abreast of the threads: contentious or otherwise.

check what content you have highlighted down the left after you have clicked on new content, it may just be showing you things you have posted in rather than general new content on everything

Well, I completely missed the removed thread.  It seems a shame that a whole thread was removed rather than particular offending posts. 

the whole thread ended up off topic, it wouldnt of made sense after removing the ones breaking foru, rules

So sorry admin if I'm in the wrong place, but if you see my comments to Pesky Pirate on Forum Help you will see my iPad went into "meltdown" while commenting on 'What has been your favourite cruise experience' and I've entered it about Nine times!!!  Would it be possible to delete it down to just one to save the other bloggers such pain and  restore my bruised pride in my ability to use this forum at all, which up to this point had been giving me much enjoyment. Thank you.