Sign in to follow this  
WShutt

P&o & Cunard Paperwork

Just a quick note to apologise if anyone is waiting to recieve a P&O or Cunard booking confirmation, the operators have a major system error that is preventing them from sending out any invoices to any agents, they are looking at this with the highest priority and i am in constant communication with their systems team awaiting a resolution.

Please bear with us whilst we wait for P&O and Cunard to sort this out, then we can resume our normal award winning service.

Wayne - Bolsover Cruise Club Administration Manager

I would as has been stated before suggest that Carnival either employ people that can operate their system or install a system that meets there demand.

As far as I am concerned this is no reflection on Bolsover as they have no control over P&O systems.wink.png

Guest Solent Richard

Blips happen to even the best of companies.

At least Bolsover Cruise Club has had the forethought to bring it to their customers attention.

Now that's what i call service. 

Guest Solent Richard

And on a similar theme...

I recently applied to Carnival UK for my Carnival Shareholder OBC for a cruise I had booked through Bolsover.

It was granted and Carnival sent out a revised Booking Confirmation Invoice to Bolsover who forwarded it to me by post.

Application to receipt - 7 days. I was impressed.

I applied for my Carnival shareholder benefit on Monday and received a confirmation email yesterday. The revised invoice is probably stuck in the computer logjam.

Incidentally, Richard, all my correspondence from Bolsover comes by email with documents attached. It's quite easy then to put all the documentation on my iPad to save carrying around wads of paper. The system works very well and I can recommend it.

Brian

Guest Solent Richard

I applied for my Carnival shareholder benefit on Monday and received a confirmation email yesterday. The revised invoice is probably stuck in the computer logjam.

Incidentally, Richard, all my correspondence from Bolsover comes by email with documents attached. It's quite easy then to put all the documentation on my iPad to save carrying around wads of paper. The system works very well and I can recommend it.

Brian

Thanks for that Brian.

I too am hopefully at the forefront of technology but in some cases do prefer a bit of re-assurance with a piece of paper.

I was only reading yesterday of a woman being refused a flight to the states when the airline's computer  couldn't verify that she had an ESTA.

Now, when such important documents can impinge on a holiday I'm afraid common sense will always prevail where I'm concerned.

Belt and braces spring to mind. wink.png wink.png